A dump truck accident earlier this morning in Bridgewater, New Jersey, caused a major highway to remain closed for a little over an hour while workers cleaned up a fuel spillage. According to Dave Hickson of the North Branch Fire Company, the accident occurred when a dump truck collided with another vehicle on Route 22 [...]
Ledger & Associates – A Leading Truck Accident Law Firm
If you’ve been a victim of a truck accident, chances are you’ve sustained serious physical injuries along with extensive medical bills. Here at Ledger & Associates, we have helped countless clients win the maximum financial compensation that they deserve after a truck collision. Our experienced truck accident lawyers have vast knowledge of the intricate legal processes that go hand-in-hand with truck accidents and what it takes to help victims recover damages.
Since truck accidents pose different sets of legal rules as opposed to car accidents, it’s imperative to seek legal representation in order to have a fighting chance in recovering lost damages. If you’ve been a victim of a truck accident and plan to file a lawsuit, consider the following and how a truck accident lawyer can assist you:
- You are legally entitled to file a lawsuit for damages against the responsible party
- You can claim compensation for bodily injuries, property damages, medical expenses, lost wages, emotional suffering, and more.
- You have the right to exercise your victims’ rights.
- Your rights must be properly observed by the court
- You can avoid unwanted legal consequences in the future
- You can protect the legal rights of your family members
- You have the right to legal representation when filing a lawsuit.
Get in touch with our experienced team of truck accidents lawyers today for a free evaluation. Let us help you win the maximum financial compensation that you deserve. We will work diligently to ensure that your legal rights are upheld and that you have leading legal representation.